2009-06-01

ddd-090601-2

Guido Möbius
- Gebirge ( Karaoke Kalk )
-- I am Williams Kamera
+
Björk
- Voltaic [Special Packing] ( One Little Indian )
-- Declare Independence [Ghostigital remix]
+
Complainer & The Complainer...
- Power Joy Happiness Fame ( Mystic Production )
-- Jelly Bean
+
Yarn:Moor
- So, I'll Take Your Hand and… ( Noble Label )
-- Pool Of The Sun
+
Hot Panda
- Volcano… Bloody Volcano ( Mint )
-- Whale Headed Girl
+
Jarvis Cocker
- Further Complications ( Rough Trade )
-- Homewrecker
+
Scary Mansion
- Every Joke Is Half The Truth ( Talitres )
-- Go To Hell
+
Shannon McArdle
- Summer Of The Whore ( Low Transit In... )
-- Posion My Cup
+
Baby Dee
- Safe Inside The Day ( Drag City )
-- The Earlie King
+
Fever Ray
- Fever Ray ( Rabid Records )
-- If I Had A Heart
+
Fever Ray
- Fever Ray ( Rabid Records )
-- When I Grow Up
+
Fever Ray
- Fever Ray ( Rabid Records )
-- I'm Not Done
+
Fever Ray
- Fever Ray ( Rabid Records )
-- Keep The Streets Empty For Me
=
mp3

Sem comentários: